Our mission is to provide innovative solutions to Awareness and digital knowledge seeking growth and to give players thrilling gaming experiences, always put customers first by providing consistent service and unique products that outperform competitors and foster a work environment for employees that encourages teamwork, imagination and continuous improvement. We are proud that our influence positively impacts Awareness Industry.
Our Core Values are: Be a Team Player; Have a Game Plan; Be Reliable; Be a Game Changer; Play Fair; Be a Pro; and Have Fun!
The Unity Game Developer is part of a team developing the next generation of slot games for various CyberSecurity Awareness. This is a hands-on developer role responsible for coding, learning on the job and working with many different technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement new games for various markets
- Port games to Unity from existing non-Unity platforms
- Prototype new features
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Analyze design requirements and build them out
- Develop new functionality into existing code framework
- Bug fixing in existing code
- Optimize for device performance
- Integrate new external features with UI
- Follow best practices
- Perform other tasks and duties as needed and/or requested by management.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent technical experience required
- 2-5+ years demonstrated experience in Unity, C#/C++.
- Multi-platform building experience
- Experience with sockets/network programming
- Experience writing automated unit tests
- Extended UI building ability
- Experience with Unity 3D Modeling
- Background in casino gaming is a plus
Knowledge and Abilities Requirements
- Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development
- High level knowledge of APIs and libraries
- Expert in one or more programming specialties (artificial intelligence, 3D Rendering, 3D animation, physics, multiplayer/networking, or audio)
- Knowledgeable with Mecanim
- Knowledgeable with Timeline
- Knowledgeable with Cinemachine
- Experience with rigid bodies, character animations, rigs
- Shader scripting knowledge
- Deep familiarity with Unity components and scripts (UI, animation, audio)
- Strong understanding of UX principle
- Ability to adapt to new technologies quickly
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be team oriented and have a positive attitude
We thank all that apply; however only the most qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Background Screening (Criminal History Search and Drug Test).
To ALL Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.