Donor Relations Representative is responsible for ensuring the best-in-class donor service.
He/ she shall oversee the donor journey inside the donation center as well as all the
communications in between donation visits. He/ She shall work with donation center staff,
assists them in resolving donors’ complaints, improving donors service, and maintaining
Donor Relations Representative shall be the donation center champion for the donor CRM
system; engaging the donors, respond to their inquiries and keep them updated.
He\she oversees the implementation of donor retention and loyalty programs. He\she shall
work generated leads for conversion, follow up on call center and other marketing activities
within the donor recruitment area for the donation center.
Donor Relations Representative is responsible for donation center administrative work as
assigned by the direct managers.
- Serve as a point of contact for donor affairs in the donation center.
- Coordinate and organize the donor journey inside the donation center.
- Donor Center CRM champion: approve & follow up on appointments, generated
leads, announcements and reminders.
- Oversee the implementation of Donor retention and loyalty programs within the
- Follow up on generated leads from the landing page: contacting leads and keep
- Coordinate and follow up with the call center for leads conversion, donors
enquires and complaints.
- Send daily reminders for regular donors (next donation date).
- Track and follow up donors’ complaints.
- Conduct and analyze Donor satisfaction surveys.
- Coordinate the donor journey inside the Donation Center for time and efficiency.
- Keep the Donor Center appointments calendar updated.
- Proactively anticipate obstacles and propose solutions for better donor service