The Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing business requirements and translating them into technical solutions .The Business Analyst works closely with Business architect, Scrum Master / Project Management, Application Development teams to deliver large projects spanning more than a year using agile methodology.
Project scope includes multiple business units across the customer enterprise and the candidate must be apt at engaging and managing the full spectrum of users and senior executives.
- Ability to convert requirements to solution/functional specification.
- Work closely with developers and other technical staff to ensure that technical solutions align with business requirements.
- Analyze and document business processes and workflow.
- In charge of Developing and maintaining documentation business requirements, creating user stories, acceptance criteria and creating workflow diagrams.
- Able to assist the Scrum Master in charting out the Epics and corresponding user-stories
- Ability to work with the Scrum Master to design and manage the product backlog.
- Participating in the User Acceptance Testing of projects to ensure that all requirements are clearly articulated lead to a smooth UAT.
- Assisting the squad with reviewing user testing scenarios and contributing to the UAT test cycle.
- Complies with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) requirements & deadlines.