At Wtheq, we are dedicated to providing innovative solutions and services to meet the growing demands of the Saudi market. As we expand our operations, we are looking to hire talented individuals to join our team.
As part of our commitment to creating a supportive and collaborative work environment, we offer our employees high-end PCs with dual screens to enhance productivity.
Our office is located in a premium location at Cairo Festival City CFC, providing a comfortable and modern workspace.
In terms of compensation, we offer competitive salaries in either USD or SAR, Medical, Social Insurance, and Transportation Allowance.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images